The NHSRA Crisis Fund
The National High School Rodeo Association established the NHSRA Crisis Fund in 1996, with benefits since inception calculated at $162,483.00. The purpose of the fund is to provide financial assistance to offset the costs associated with an injury or death sustained by an NHSRA member at a sanctioned high school rodeo or while traveling to or from a high school rodeo. Below are details and information about the fund.
- Members in Good Standing
- Pay for occurrence at an NHSRA sanctioned event
- While traveling to or from an NHSRA sanctioned event
- Medical Expenses
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Therapist
- Transportation for a deceased member
- Unplanned travel due to the occurrence. Up to $1,500.00
- Consideration for other family needs.
Contributions, donations and memorials to the fund are greatly appreciated and are tax-deductible. Contributions should be made payable to the NHSRA Crisis Fund and sent to the NHSRA, 12011 Tejon, Suite 900, Denver, CO 80234.
For additional information on the NHSRA Crisis Fund application process and criteria for payments, please contact the NHSRA National Headquarters at: email@example.com